Our Elopement Service includes the following:
· Spiritual ceremony, on a public beach, officiated by a minister of peace
· Certificate of marriage issued by the minister of peace (no legal or religious value)
· 1 Chuppah for the ceremony with foliage and basic seasonal fresh-flower decoration
· 1 Medium seasonal fresh-flower bouquet for the bride
· 1 Fresh-flower boutonniere for groom
· 1 bottle of champagne and champagne glasses for the toast
· 1 symbolic wedding cake with basic decoration
· 1 Hour of romantic live music with trio or Spanish guitar
· 1 Hour of professional photographer coverage during ceremony and post ceremony photos
· 1 on–site, three-course romantic gourmet dinner for two by private chef Carlos Rojas
· Planning and coordination of event
· Unlimited communication via e-mail
· Detailed itinerary of the day of the event
· Personal supervision the day of the event
If you are interested in this service please contact us via e-mail for more details.
· Prices are quoted in USD, per couple, for weddings to be held in 2017.
· Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless there is a contract signed and a full deposit is received and confirmed by Eventives.
· This promo is not valid in combination with other promotions or discounts.
· Additional services and or/ guests must be quoted separately. An additional fee will be applied per each additional request.