Congratulations to this stunning couple! We watched them exchange vows at the beautiful “Puerta del Cielo” chapel in HSA. The bride, originally from Colorado, and the groom originally from Baltimore, met in wonderful San Francisco, California; both are architects and possess a keen eye for colors and shapes. It is no surprise that all the […]Read More
This dreamy fairy tale destination wedding was starred by NYC model Zandrea Penn and lawyer, Darren Minton, and took place at two of the most exclusive wedding venues in Puerto Vallarta. The exchange of vows was held at Hacienda San Angel’s, “Puerta del Cielo” chapel followed by the reception at the outstanding Villa Mandarinas. The […]Read More
These lovebirds tied the knot at one of the most romantic wedding venues in Puerto Vallarta: Hacienda San Angel’s chapel, “Puerta del Cielo”. Their intimate wedding featured a harmonious color scheme that included, pale pink, ivory, gray and gold colors; these colors perfectly matched the romantic crystal-cut antique candelabras that were used as centerpieces. The […]Read More
Courtney and Jasper are a loving and charming couple both originally from North Carolina. Darling Jasper set aside Liz Taylor’s room in the Casa Kimberly Boutique Hotel for his bride and her bridesmaids to get ready; and then for their first and second night as husband and wife–a total dream! Allow us to note that […]Read More
One of our dearest couples of all times! Emily lives in Chicago and is an ER doctor; Dario is from Puerto Vallarta and works as a Bar Manager. Emily and Dario decided to hold their ceremony and reception at trendy Villa Mandarinas, overlooking the vast and gorgeous ocean adorned with a spectacular view of “Los […]Read More
This lovely couple from Guadalajara wanted to go out of the big city and enjoy a simple, tropical destination wedding in beautiful Puerto Vallarta. From the first moment they were clear about their intentions: they wanted their guests to have fun and enjoy every minute of their big day. Their catholic ceremony was held at […]Read More
This adorable couple from California decided to go out on an adventure and went with a destination wedding, despite their 180+ guests list. Even though Carla was born and raised in the US, she has always felt proud of her Mexican roots and had forever dreamed of a Puerto Vallarta wedding. Rafael was born and […]Read More
Patty & Todd have lived in México for many years and have adopted the Mexican culture as their own. They truly enjoy living in México and know how to throw a great party, especially if it’s their wedding day. When they first started planning their wedding they made two things clear: 1.- Their 4 dogs […]Read More
This 3-night certificate can be used for your site inspection visit, wedding stay, honeymoon, or even your anniversary! The possibilities are endless.
Rules and restrictions do apply to this promotion.
- This promotion is valid only with the purchase of our Full Wedding Planning and Coordination Service, priced at $2,800 USD.
- A certificate valid for a 3 (three)- night stay at the Marriott CasaMagna Resort & SPA Puerto Vallarta (Puerto Vallarta, México) will be issued to the couple (Valued $450+ USD), according to the names on your Eventives contract; and will only be issued after the Eventives contract has been signed by both parties and full payment is received.
- Eventives booking window is from August 10th– August 31th, 2016
- Travel window is September 1st– December 19th, 2016 or May 1st – December 19th, 2017.
- Reservations must be made in advance through an Eventives representative and are subject to hotel availability. You will receive a confirmation when the room reservation is complete.
- Includes standard room with Garden View and one king size bed or two double beds for up to 4 people. Taxes included.
- European plan (no meals are included).
- Complementary 10% discount on food and beverage.
- Upgrades, additional nights of stay, as well as any other incidental charges must be paid directly to the hotel, by guests, according to their payment methods available.
- Cancellation policies as well as any other regulations will be specified on the reservation and are subject to hotel rules.
- The printed certificate and a valid ID will be required for verification at the hotel during check in time.
- This promotion is not valid for any other properties or hotels and cannot be transferable or refundable in cash or credit.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.